I have the Integra version of that player. I’m pretty sure that they are identical, but some crafty bean counter just figured out how to sucker idiots into spending more money for the same thing (that would be me).

Other than getting suckered out of $800 for the Integra, I have had zero complaints with it. Right now I’ve got is spinning CD’s only, but I did use it for DVD’s for about two months. It’s not blazing fast, but not noticeable slow either. I don’t know what you’re expecting there??? I reckon I could time it for you?

It’s definitely clearer that my Toshiba 6200…..by a long shot. After a few martini’s and watching Starsky and Hutch, I thought I was drunk cause everything started looking blurry with the Toshiba (the Torino’s stripe, the stripes on their shirts, etc). So I staggered downstairs, unhooked the Integra from the stereo system, carried it back upstairs and hooked it up to the TV (47” Mitsubishi HD 1080). I re-played the movie and noticed a significant difference with picture quality. The Toshiba has a Genesis chip in it, if that means anything to you. The Integra is now back downstairs and I’m looking to either buy another CD changer for playing CD’s downstairs and use the Integra for DVD’s, or, I’m gunna pony up and buy the Dennon 3910. …..decisions, decisions…..

If you have any specific questions about the machine, I’d be glad to run it through some tests for you.

…..mike