Finally got my hands on a 950. (at Good Guys, where the clearance is, um, crappy.) Boy, that thing is really slow to start up! I didn't have any discs on me (just stopped by after work) so I don't know about a lot of stuff on it, but it seemed to take 10 seconds per disc to tell it was empty.

Kevin, would you mind trying some stuff on your 750 forme? I'd like to know how fast it changes audio discs on random; ie if you've got a combo of say SACD, DVD-A, and redbook CD in there, how long does it take between tracks/discs on random play? Also, does yours have the 10 disc memory thing? If so, does it just do this automatically, or can you designate which discs you want to save the last bit played info on?

Mike, on your Integra--same questions. I know that the six disc memory thing is designatable on the Onkyo version, according to the manual. How's the disc change speed?

And if anyone has the Onkyo 802, I'd love to hear about it. How's the video quality? If the only difference between the Integra and the 802 (sorry, Mike!) is the amount of outputs, I don't really care. But if the video quality is better on the Integra, well... then I might care.

Thanks, all!

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!