Just to explain my "aside": Both JohnK and I are Browns fans (no easy task these days), though he is more restrained about it than I. However, I am an Ohio State alumnus (I actually graduated from Kent State), and John, I believe, is (oh the ignominy) a Michigan alumnus. At least I seem to remember a post where he uttered the hated () "Go Blue." So, my reference to Ohio State in my previous post was meant as a good natured dig at John's shameful affiliation. Hopefully, someone else will.

(The previous was all delivered with tongue firmly planted in cheek. I was born in Michigan, performed in clubs around the Michigan campus, and consider the state my second home. Yes U of M is the team we love to hate, but I have profound respect for the university and the team. The pattern in recent years seems to be that whichever team is doing better has their ambitions spoiled by the other. We did it to them last year, so they'll probably do it to us this year. Dirty %$%#*&*(())#$!!!!!! )

Sorry about Georgia, Oz. I thought Texas and UCLA were gonna get dumped from the ranks of the undefeated as well, but they both rallied.

Today I gotta watch my beloved Browns lose to the only winless team in the league. Oh the shame of it!

In an attempt to legitimize (and that's really stretching it) this blatantly off topic post - I know of no manufacturers who make a bookshelf speaker specifically designed to fit into an enclosed area.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton