OK, I got the w22's and have them sitting on my wife's new piece of furniture (amish credenza type piece). The color of the furniture and the speakers (Boston Cherry) are a perfect match. As for sound, to tell you the truth, they are necessary sufficient: meaning, I am very pleased with both the aestetics and the sound! Go figure! How often does that happen.

So, with all the arguments that I have heard regarding brightness, harshness, etc. What I have to say about all those arguments is that yes, they are bright, but in a warm way. In other words, I think they are accurate as far as the music I listen to. I am a conniseur of acoustic music first, then country rock, then reggae. The w22's have past my test for sufficient and necessary. Let me put it this way, I was willing to pay $5000 for a good stereo set up: now I am going to spend the $4300 on something else. Lastly, I am not a push over nor an idiot savant. I like my music, more than most of my friends, AND I am very pleased, not to mention my wife who is glad I am not spending $5000.

An Honest response,

dale