Just back from visitng Axiom and John Bridgman, had a great time.

I only have two of the EP600s, I'm not going to even going to try at keeping up with others that are having more than two of them.

I hope to get back to finishing up the W3s this week or next and I will post bettter pics once they are finished up. Well at Axion on last Friday, I did a blind test of some speakers. I had no clue what was behind the black curtain, had a selection of CDs and after listening for about 30 minutes, I completed the blind test form. Between speaker A and B it was really a diffacult choice, but I felt I prefered speaker A, since to my ears it had a tad bit more base and slightly better sound. But either speaker would have been a good choice in my opinion.

Later when I asked Ian what I had listend to, I was surprised, neither were floor standing speakers. The A speaker was the M2, the B speaker was the W2. A sub woffer had been added to aid with base. If I had been asked to guess what I had listened to was, it would have been a floor standing speaker of some type. So from that test, guess I have spent a lot more for speakers than needed. LOL