To be quite frank it was meant to be insulting and dismissive. I have reached a point where I have no patience for the "mine is better" geek crowd. I have no patience for the "that song/gadget/widget/OS/whatever sucks because other people like it" crowd. The typical "but F=MA plus the aerodynamic efficiency of the design means it should do that anyway" defense is exactly what I have come to expect. Unsubstantiated of course. All sound and fury signifying nothing. Look, I know I'm being a dick here but I have heard the same argument overandoverandover. I'm just fine with you liking what you like. You want dismissive? Look at your original answers to my posts lately. You not only state that iPods/King Kong/etc suck but intimate that yours is the superior opinion and further that anyone who disagrees is lesser for it. I am an IT professional which means I don't have the luxury of being a jihadist for or against any platform. I have to make everything work at very high efficiencies regardless. My career has been well served by keeping an open mind for such things and I have little tolerance for people who try to convince me of the correctness of their idea of the "only real OS/platform/etc."

"That's some catch, that Catch-22." "It's the best there is." M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 M3Ti