Got a very cool product that may save others a ton of hassel and expense. One of those miracle products that take about 10 minutes to get right and then you don't have to think about it.

RCA Lyra Wireless is awesome. The same input into the receiver works for my MP3 player (Creative Labs 6 gig Zen Mirco). Only thing you have to do is change your audio driver selection in the Control panel ... Sound and Audio devices and under Audio select the Lyra when you want your computer music to go right to your receiver.

I have Rapsody music and aol music radio with all the XM stations.

In short I have limitless music possibilities right at my finger tips via my computer and didn't have to do any wiring what so ever.

Here is what it does and yes I cut and pasted their splash about it, but it was all true for me.

Listen to digital music files on your stereo with this RCA Lyra wireless transmitter. Featuring full dynamic and frequency ranges, it transmits crystal clear digital sound from your computer to your stereo from up to 100 feet away using a noiseless radio frequency transmission. You can listen to MP3 files, playlists and Internet radio through your stereo while controlling both the system and your stereo with the included universal remote control and software. Includes USB cable and signal strength indicators for easy setup. PC system requirements: Pentium 300 MHz processor or higher; Windows 98SE, Me, 2000 or XP; 96MB RAM; 50MB free hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; available USB port. Imported.

Lyra Wireless info and reviews