In reply to:

My Lyra wireless was delivered yesterday. I set it up when I got home and put on Pandora and sure enough the music came on my main system in the living room. It was no longer coming out of the speakers in the computer room. I guess you can only choose one source, the sound card or the Lyra wireless. After awhile I wanted to switch back to the computer room set up. I got the music to be sent to those speakers by changing back to the sound card in control panel (WinXP). Now I want to change back to the main system and it will not change. I have not installed the remote control software because I think it would be useless for my intended use.
Since this is a usb unit can't we just switch back in forth in the windows control panel or do we have to use the musicmatch software?
Also, if anyone is using the musicmatch in Win XP are you finding it very slow? It seems to slow my computer down to a crawl.
I should also state that the music in the musicmatch library plays out fine to the main system but the streaming internet plays through the computer speakers.
Any help would be appreciated
oz

Wow, did I have a brain fart. That's what I get for trying to answer a post after several 12hr night shifts in a row. In my pea brain I was thinking of all the software upgrades I needed to do for my MP3 player NOT my Lyra RCA Wireless.

Answers to your questions:
You should be able to switch back and forth from your Main Axiom speaker system and your computer speakers by simply using the "Control Panel"/"Sounds and Audio Devices"/"Audio"/"Sound Playback Audio device" then pick what ever drives your computer speakers.

Yes, you can only use your computer speakers or your Axiom system not both at the same time.

Not familiar with musicmatch because I use Raphsody. One thing I know I have to do when I switch from Main to computer is reload raphsody. So if you are changing back and forth you might try closing musicmatch and then changing axioms/computer speakers and reload musicmatch.

As far the musicmatch being slow, not sure. When playing with my mp3 player and musicmatch I found that the auto sync settings were slowing down things because it would check if everything on my computer was also on my mp3 player.

I don't use musicmatch for my mp3 player anymore I use windows media player which seems to run a lot smoother.

Hope some of this is helpful.