KC, I too have Rhapsody and have used it for the past 2 or 3 years and love it. I then bought my axioms (22's and 350 for Living room and M3's for another room about 2 months ago. Rhapsody became unbearable to listen too through my laptop. I tried the computer soundcard, a creative soundcard and almost gave up and I was severely missing my rhapsody. Anyway, I came across this xitel product. It's not wireless, but it too is a USB device, plug and play, no cd to install. 2 seconds to install and it causes the stream to bypass the soundcarad and it decods the signal before sending it to the receiver. 50 bucks. It comes w/ a 30 foot cable. Not completely ideal, but I usually just park my laptop next to my receiver anyway when i'm listening. If I need to, I can at least run the line into the next room if needed.

Anyway, I've been listening to Rhpsody non-stop and I am STOKED. They have a higher end version with digital cable options, but for my situation, I have to use analog for my zone 2 (primary music listenting area) so I could go withthe lesser model.

Anyway, that's another option if you want to use cables and end up bypassing you're computers soundcard for enhanced streaming music experience.