My Lyra wireless was delivered yesterday. I set it up when I got home and put on Pandora and sure enough the music came on my main system in the living room. It was no longer coming out of the speakers in the computer room. I guess you can only choose one source, the sound card or the Lyra wireless. After awhile I wanted to switch back to the computer room set up. I got the music to be sent to those speakers by changing back to the sound card in control panel (WinXP). Now I want to change back to the main system and it will not change. I have not installed the remote control software because I think it would be useless for my intended use.
Since this is a usb unit can't we just switch back in forth in the windows control panel or do we have to use the musicmatch software?
Also, if anyone is using the musicmatch in Win XP are you finding it very slow? It seems to slow my computer down to a crawl.
I should also state that the music in the musicmatch library plays out fine to the main system but the streaming internet plays through the computer speakers.
Any help would be appreciated
oz

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans" John Lennon