LOL; okay maybe I'm being nitpicky!

Seriously, I didn't say that it bothers me, its just something I noticed rather recently, and this isn't the only disc I have that has little clicks or pops like that.

As far as with detailed speakers being able to hear guitar plucks and things like that, I can only think that is a good thing, and it does sound as if the additional "detail" they bring out is synonomous with the higher "resolution" a HDTV brings.

All in all, I look forward to getting my speakers, and am not put off by these anomolies. Its just something I noticed and I was curious as if they were in the mix, or if I was one of the few unlucky folks who got a bad disc. I will really only know if someone has this exact CD, so if you do, please chime in.

This particular disk is in good (not great) shape. Maybe some VERY light scuffing from normal wear and tear (being placed in the tray and back out). Its not flawless, but it doesn't have any real scratches. I always thought they error correction could take care of minor blemishes?

Now, I do have some CDs in bad shape from being dropped or whatever, and those, I hear the "tick tick tick" as the disk spins around and passes the scratch. That sound, I am all too familiar with, and is DIRECTLY related to the physical condition of the disc.

But again, back to that Elton John CD; that was a BRAND NEW just opened disc and had similar anomolies.

-Alan