Ray, that is some beautiful Home Theater you have there. I don't have a basement in my place, and none of the rooms in this place really lends itself to a HT set up. But, I've been puttering ...

My Home Theater room is my bedroom. A huge Mitsubishi 65" Diamond projector HD TV, a modified Axiom made Merak MC6H center channel speaker with a modified supertweeter, a pair of Thiel CS 3.6s up front (look like teleport pods from The Fly, a pair of M50 like Michaura M66 in the side surround positions, a pair of M22 like Michaura M55s in back surround duty (QS8s still in a box), an SVS 20-39 sub, 3 Yamaha M80 amps, an Onkyo Integra M504 for the side surround speakers, Toshiba SD9200 DVD Audio and the Integra DTC 9.4.

Sounds great.

My home office HT system, the wonderful Sony TAE9000ES processor (VER 2.50), Anthem PVA5 5 channel amplifier, Sony DVP S7000 DVD/CD, Michaura M665 towers, Merak MC634 with Axiom 6.5" drivers, Reference 3a de capo mm tweeter and cross over, Jensen paper/oil cap, Caddock resistor, supertweeter with Audiocap theta cap, Klipsch LF10 sub, and beneath it, the Dahlquist PDQ1500 subwoofer, Mission DS77 surround speakers (terrific).

Recreation Room has a 2 channel system, waiting for Plasma. T-Amp (modified), Pyramid power supply, Michaura M55 speakers, Velodyne CHT10 subwoofer, Ah! Njoe Tjoeb tube output CDP, Denon TU 800? (don't remember) tuner. Sounds Great.

2 channel system in living room. Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15DT, Sony CX90ES CD changer, Axiom M2e's, Vance Dickerson Titanic subwoofer, getting set up.

Garage System
Wonderful Kenwood KA9100 amp, Kenwood KT8005 tuner, Sony CA9ES carousel, Kenwood SW300 sub with Vance Dickerson 10" driver.

Got music.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.