Gentlepersons, I hope we will not have to dredge up the Axiom v. Brand XYZ unpleasantries that surface periodically. There is plenty of room in the world (and on these forums) for people who listen to lots of different speakers.

While it may be true that our discovery of and appreciation for Axiom products is what brought us here in the first place, that factor is CLEARLY not either what keeps us coming back or what makes this a special place.

I have great respect for many of the board regulars who have gone on to purchase other speaker brands, often retaining their Axioms in the process. I am priveleged to call many of them "friends". It would be a shame for these forums to lose the benefit of their humor, wisdom, and experience over intolerance.

Thank you for your consideration, and especially for your ongoing collegiality. I like this place because we can (generally) learn from each other in good harmony. We celebrate our common joys, rather than dwelling upon our usually inconsequential differences.

Now, Ray, enough about the interior decorating. I want to see pictures of the installation of the lift, the fully accessible bathroom and the braille-operated remote control. And did you lay in a supply of those Ray's Theatre bibs we were discussing?

bibere usque ad hilaritatem