Nice job Randy, man those traps look extremely good! I just did get my GIK Tri-Traps in today and due to working late just did get 'em in the corners, wife loves the look and I am enjoying the sound ... a significant difference? Probably not, but man the Axioms are sounding extremely good while playing Joe Bonamassa and the new Los Lonely Boys 'Sacred' CD. Whenever I get the time I'll do a couple of more manual graphs to see if there is a difference there but to my ear everything *seems* to be quite a bit tighter.

Upon searching I have found there must be a million ways and suggestions to *properly* set up the speakers but I did the Rives suggestion of having the mains 1/5 the distance of the room from the front wall which put my 80s 5ft from the front wall and I also put the listening position 38% from the back wall, I had to patiently adjust the toe-in 'till everything just clicked and by George the system is sounding mighty fine. My mains are 11.5 ft apart and the listening position is 13 ft from the mains and center...while listening in 2 ch stereo my son lost a bet over the weekend believing the center channel was playing.

It's amazing just how minute adjustments and tweaking does for the sound, it is fun and the music never sounded better!

Rick
Our Room

smile