Hello
I recently got a Denon and have been playing with the autosetup. The manual talks about how the distance may bee off for the subwoofer, and not to worry about it. Manual blames it on signal processing in the subwoofer. Note I have a ep175 sub and my distance is more or less correct.

I also read where you're going to put your speakers on each side of the tv. I had my m22's on the tv stand and they were about 40" apart. I had my center speaker on the stand also. I was sitting about 12' back in a 12x16 room, and for me it was too much treble. I am guessing I had too many tweeters too close together. since then I have tried my setup in a larger room and it sounded better. Now I have my m22's on the floor and spread out about 9', and I like it much better, although am still tweaking things.

I dont really like the audysssy sp? eq mode at all. It sounds like a tunnel. am wondering what others think of it. have been mostly turning the eq off, sometimes using the 'front' setting.

I do realize you got some 60's, so things will be different for you. congrats on your purchase. I wish I had the patience for the outlet

Randy

Randy

Quote:

Also, any guidelines in how to calibrate the speakers. Using the Denon's automated speaker settings

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4