Quote:

So THAT'S what it takes to bring Mike out of the woodwork.

It's been an interesting year. April 8 marks one year since the tornado here, and I think that's the last time I posted. My house escaped unscathed, but it killed 13 people and this little town was turned upside down for a while. That kind of contributed to keeping me from posting, and then I had a early mid-life crisis and bought an old Porsche. So that ended up occupying a lot of my time, too. Plus, I ended up spending a lot of time on Rennlist (Porsche forum).

I also met a guy who plays bass last June, and we started playing together on a regular basis. One thing led to another and I realized I'd forgotten how much fun can be to play with other people as opposed to noodling on the couch while I'm watching TV. So what started as a lark has turned into a band currently auditioning drummers. I finally got up on stage for the first time in over ten years about a month or so ago, and I've been having a blast.

To summarize, the gear acquisition syndrome has shifted from home audio to car stuff and music gear. But I still love my Axioms!

M22ti mains, EP175 sub, VP150 center, QS4 surrounds