I've used two products to just give me an idea. Keeping in mind, these are taken only from the primary listening position and would be different from other locations.

1) I downloaded the free test tones from the RealTraps website. The CD starts at `10hz and goes upto 300hz in 1hz increments every 10seconds. It takes some time to complete, but gives you a great idea as it includes all frequencies. Some test CD's like 1/3rd octave cd's don't show you the entire picture as they skip over important freq's.

I basically wrote down my results on a piece of paper, and then transfered them to an excel spreadsheet.

2) RoomEqWizzard - I got this off of HomeTheaterShack's website. You have to have a computer/laptop with a soundcard to run this free program. You basically hook up your RS SPL meters "output" connection to the input on the sound card to take the measurements. There is a little more to it, but that is pretty much all it takes. The instructions on the website and help file in the program take you step by step.

Actually, I need to rerun my tests since I've upgraded.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85