That was my first thought .. Until the other day when I came across the wonderful world of Multi chanel 5.1 and my ageing Bose 301 tossed me back into the couch like never before while watching Pink Floyd "The Wall" in 5.1 MC... The real weak link in my system is the centre( ageing Mission)... The New sub makes up for a lot of the Bose shortcommings it seems at the moment.. The Oppo has turned out to be a wonderful buy also.
I moved some furniture and did some crawling around on the floor to help with the sub placement.. With all the new gear .. It has taken some work but i have got things about as goods as it will get for now..
I thought maby if i got the centre first I would be much more impressed when I get the mains.. I was leaning towards m50 simply because I think I have great low end with the sub..( MY first "real" sub so i might be overly excited... lol)The 150 CC seems rather large as it will be under a 37" Lcd and would hang off my present rack/stand a few inches on each side..I have also read of people using single book shelf for a CC.. maby I should explore that route some more ..

Pio VSX1018,LPA-1,M60,M3,Qs8,Vp150,HSU VTF3,,Pio 5080,PS3..