thanks for all the advice.. Your making things a lot easier.. lol...
Bridgman: Lets just say I'm a q107 type of guy.. Classic Rock .. some pop .. some country... were neibours, I live in Oshawa.....

Mojo: One day, hopefully by the end of the summer I can have a Bose burning party.. They did a decent job over the years but it is time for them to move on.. For now they will assume the role of rears when I get the new mains..

Hanzo: the room is prety full of furniture.. Neice is home from school and there are some extra chairs and a couch kicking aound but I can fit in Towers for sure.. I sit on the long wall only 10' from the lcd the centre sits on top of my audio cabinit directly under the lcd.. The sub sits to the right of the audio rack and the front's sit about 18' apart on the ends of the room...

Being so close to the centre makes me wonder if i can use a 100 or would the extra projection from a 150, fill the room better??? I plan on getting a spl meter after i have all the speakers bought, but for now I have used the test programme in the reciever and my ear.. So far most have advised to go with the 150 .. Which would mean building a new audio rack, because I would hate to look at it hanging over the sides of my present one for very long... I have never owned matched speakers so this will a be a big step up for me... I"m even torn between black and cherry... ... I should probably mention I like my music fairly loud but not ear shattering ...How can i put it I want to fill the room ..With good clean robust sounds ..

So far the vote goes to the 60's and the 150 .... I think in the back of my mind i posted the question hoping you guys would tone it down from prety much what JC had put together for me..

Pio VSX1018,LPA-1,M60,M3,Qs8,Vp150,HSU VTF3,,Pio 5080,PS3..