I've been out of pocket for the most part as of late. A lot has been going on on the home theatre front, mainly in getting things set up for my girlfriend's new condo. I found a great deal on some B&W speakers that I couldn't pass up. I picked up a pair of DSM602 S3's, a LCR600 S3 to be used as a center, and an ASW600 sub all at 40% off retail. They're powered by a Rotel RSX-1057 which I picked up at the same time. I've been playing around with both her speakers and mine, hooking both up to the Rotel receiver. I have to say, Rotel means business when it comes to their product. I'm very pleased with the sound quality, power and build quality. There are some features I'd like to see that aren't there, but I'll take the solid amplification I've experienced over a couple more codecs, etc. I currently have my Axioms hooked up and the Rotel is really driving them all very well. What a great receiver.

On a side note, I auditioned a 2 channel RMB-1080 amp for my M80's last weekend and it ran them cleanly and louder than I'd ever like to listen for an extended period. I nevertheless opted to purchase an Axiom A1400-8, which I hope is coming soon!

Have a good weekend, all!

A: Epic 80 * 600 / Integra DTC-9.8 / A1400-8
V: Samsung HL-S6187W / Tosh HD-XA2 / PS3 / Oppo 970HD