Heh heh, I love it when I type so much that someone else posts the same thing ahead of me. I'll leave mine anyway as another way of saying the same thing.

Question for Joey. If you took the dollars and time to buy a Harmony Remote, I'm curious as to why in the world would you not take the extra time to tweak it so that it does all the work of all the other remotes. That is what it was designed to do. (I keep my old ones handy just in case there is some tweaky feature I need that I forgot to add to my universal, but I bet I only opened the coffee table for them once in the last 9 months.)

Also, and again I mean this respectfully out of only curiosity, but it seems to me that if you are still using the other remotes, you are going through 3 or 4 sets of batteries over time instead of just 1 set more often. Unless the Harmony is a real power drainer, it would all equal out over the long run.

In any case, why not invest in a 20 dollar rechargeable battery system and make life as simple as possible for your TV watching family and friends.

I'm just curious really. I'm sure you know what is best for you.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.