Err, umm, "thanks" guys.

Larry, I meant I wanted to burn petroleum rather than human calories to power the cutting and propulsion. Although, the goats do have some appeal. For the lawn.

I might actually look into lawn service. Thanks for the suggestion, Rick. I firmly expect to be too damn cheap to do it, but I like the idea.

Mike, you always make the truth funny. I like that. Thanks.

Is a Craftsman-with-a-Honda-Engine the same as a Honda?

I really dig the idea of riding around and drinking beer, but the repairs and maintenance for a riding mower have got to make the privilege costly. Besides, then I'd have to find a place to park the SOB.

Don't think I haven't floated the "let's have less yard maintenance to do" past Mrs. Tuttle. She likes having grass and flowers and stuff, and keeps telling me that I do, too. It's not working. I've always hated yard work, and I want to gravitate towards doing none of it as I get older.

Maybe I could suck up a big part of the yard with an addition for a dedicated theatre room...

I really do appreciate your time. You all make this a wonderful place. Well, except JP, who is obviously ignoring my plight. Bastige.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem