Wellllll, right now I have my Onkyo receiver and Integra preamp sitting on an Xbox 360 box. It's actually the box for the Core system, not the Elite which I just got. Should I switch those out?

But yeah, I was too impatient to wait for the amplifier before messing with the preamp. I'm liking it so far, and of course there are a lot more options than on the receiver. I do appreciate the menu system a lot more. On the receiver, unless I wanted to change settings through the panel on the front, I would have to hook up a composite video cable to traverse the really bland-looking menu. Now there's at least some blue in the menu, and the text is much smoother at the higher resolution. I ran the Audyssey auto-setup, and I had to redo the channel levels manually, but the distances seemed to be spot-on, except for the subwoofer, which I assume was a way higher distance to account for the DSP processing. Is there any problem with letting it account for this through the distance setting as opposed to delay settings?