Thanks Mojo, Chess, John and CV,

I really appreciate the great help from you guys!

Sorry I didn't clarify details better, but my room is 20'w x 22'd x 11'h. I have the Emotiva UT Series separates (LPA-1\LMC-1) and the EP500 along the left wall, under the side table.

My reasons for choosing M3's:
1. Smaller Size (WAF-She happens to like the cute little cubes...Go Figure)!
2. On a shelf 7' up, the sound stage should be well above room decor and even with the center. None of the towers are tall enough and stands wouldn't meet the WAF certification!
3. Actually, the Bose already project a very large and loud (100db+...with the Emo's) sound stage for movies, but they really *%&#@ with music.
4. I expect the M3's to be Light-Years ahead of the cubes in accuracy and output, thus satisfying SHMBO and ultimately, me!

I will probably experiment with the L-C-R arrangement on top the EC, but also feel the sound stage may be too collapsed, especially considering our sitting distance. Guess it's time to install the corner shelfs and run C3 speaker wires through the walls.

I'm also considering several m-t-m designs from Emotiva, Ascend, AV123 and eD, but the M3 is my #1 bookshelf choice!

Heck, I just may have to have my own private "Shootout"!

Anymore suggestion\ideas are very welcome!

Ted

Samsung 67" DLP 1080P * 2-Axiom EP500 PSW's * Emotiva UT Series Amps * Acoutimass 15's 5.1 = WOW!