Thank you for every one's thoughts, Looks like a have a few options. Leaning towards the Eagles thing, just becasue I like their music and everyone else I know as heard of them.

Sorry, I didn't mention in my original post that I am still using standard DVD (hopfully on an Oppo DV-981HD, if Santa is comes this year), waiting for the HD/BLU combi players to come down in price (cuz no one seems to know who is gonna win the war).

I have RUSH IN RIO, but the sound mix isn't very good, and although I am a huge RUSH fan it's not everyone's (my parents) cup of tea. I also have Sara Brightman - La Luna, wich is recorded very well in DTS, it's just a little too classical for somepeople (my wife) people. My wife has the Dixie Chicks, which is too Country for me, and Truimph Live - Sport of Kings tour in Halifax, good sound but the video isn't great, not to mention Rik Emmett in 1986 spandax isn't very appealing.

Oh ya, not a concert DVD, but I do have Wird Al's Greatest hits video, sounds great and always good for a laugh.

"cuttin' for the very 1st time, like a suuuuuuurgen"

Paul

paul

Axiom M80, VP180, Qs8, EP500
Epson 3020
Rotel RB-880
Denon AVR-990