Yup, I have the Cream DVD.

The reason that I like & respect Clapton is that he has really matured as a top notch, professional musician. No flashiness, gimicks & needless jumping around the stage. He just stands there & plays, and oh does he play! Furthermore, he & a few other British artists were largely instrumental in saving 'The Blues' from extinction in the 1960s. Thank gawd, as I luv 'The Blues'.

Clapton's extraordinay attention to detail in the recording, mixing & production of his CDs & DVDs makes his recent releases exemplary WRT sound & visual quality. Furthermore, in the past few years he has made a point of performing (jamming?) with many other extraordinary musicians such as BB King, Robert Cray, JJ Cale, Steve Winwood, etc, that makes these sessions quite special.

These qualities apply to the following DVDs that I own & really enjoy, espcially if I get into the sauce, ha!!:

Live in Hyde Park (1997) - this concert kicked off a world tour that I was honoured to attend in Vancouver several months after Hyde Park. One of EC's best efforts IMHO with wonderful content;

One More Car One More Rider (2001);

Sessions for Rabert J (2004); &

Crossroads Guitar Festivals (2004, 2007 & 2010) - lots of performers playing in different genres.

Another wonderful concert - Carlos Santana playing his older material that I like better than his recent stuff:

Sacred Fire Live in Mexico

I have a many others but the above are really superior IMHO.

Tom
Comox, BC