Wow guys thanks for the response! I figured out the problem late last night and I'm pretty sick so I just passed out afterwards. I didn't have the volume on my sub high enough for the audyssey to catch it. Once I turned the volume up (duh...i feel like an idiot) it worked fine. I didn't like the Audyssey at all however. It wanted to turn the sub down 7 or 8 dB's. I think I'm just going to manually set all the speakers to small, put the crossover at 80 and see how it sounds.

I was expecting everything to be much louder. I have red/white/yellow cables going from the cable box to the cable input on the receiver, and to get it to a normal listening volume I have to go up to like -30 to -25 dB. I guess since it starts at -80 I was expecting it to be decently loud at -60...

I have a media PC hooked up to the receiver but no sweet soundcard so I am just using a eigth inch to red/white cable. If I put a DVD in that has 5.1 dolby digital anyone know if that cable going into the DVD red/white/yellow input will keep the 5.1?

I'm sure there will be questions later, and I really appreciate the help!!!

Greg

M80s, EP150, QS8s, EP500, Denon 3808, PS3, Optoma EP1690

Patience is a virtue that can hurt you