Thanks again!

Just got back from the store. Picked up an DVI -> HDMI for the media PC to the receiver and then picked up a PS3 for blu-ray. It occurs to me I'm putting all of this stuff into the front end, and I don't even have the 1080p projector yet, just a 720p/1080i projector.

So here is my question. My projector has VGA, DVI, RCA, S-Video, and R232 inputs. My media PC has DVI outputs. I want to get the highest possible quality video on the projector (720p or 1080i). To do this which video cables and inputs should I use? I was thinking of going DVI -> HDMI into the denon and then HDMI -> DVI into the projector (man I wish my projector had HDMI). You may be asking yourself 'Greg, why not just run DVI straight from the media PC to the projector?' which is a valid question, except that I want it to run through the receiver so I can switch it without having to use another remote.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also, if I am asking too many questions let me know...I don't know what 'abuse' of the forum is defined as, but I am capable of asking tons of questions (philosophy major).

Thanks!

Greg

M80s, EP150, QS8s, EP500, Denon 3808, PS3, Optoma EP1690

Patience is a virtue that can hurt you