I bought a VP150, a pair of m22's for the mains, and then a pair of qs8's and a pair of qs4's. What I want to know is should I use the QS8's as my rears, or my side surrounds. I just need to know where the superior sound of the QS8's vs. the QS4's will be best utilized in my 7.1.

My listening dimensions are roughly this; I sit on a couch, 5.5ft in front of me are my center channel, and front mains, slightly beyond an arms grasp are my sides, and less than a foot behind me are my rears. I must say the 'big ass headphones' approach is nice for me because it's usually only for me that this little cinema is being used. But any suggestions on making this a better listening environment before my speakers arrive are welcomed.

And last, but not least, are ALL Axiom orders shipped air?? Because it JUST arrived at the FedEx in Mississ? Ontario and I live 40hrs (according to mapquest) away. It's already been 6 days since my order. I just thought it should have arrived by now and it isn't even officially on it's way. Also, with such a large order should I expect a multi box shipment in one day? Or do I need to suffer through SEVERAL days of shipments before getting all 7 speakers?? Just wondering, any help is GREATLY appreciated!! I have been visiting this site for over 5 years, filling and unfilling my shopping cart in anticipation of the day that I could actually ORDER! This is more or less a mini dream come true for me. \:D

max

Last edited by Max3; 05/21/08 05:38 AM.

You don't know ANYthing, until you've learned SOMEthing.