Hey guys,
Trust me, shipping stuff to the US has become a real challenge in recent times. Its a bit off topic but I used to work for a company that makes specialty membranes for water and wastewater removal. This membrane is less than a micron thin and it is coated on a 1mm diameter hollow braid. We used to have no trouble shipping stuff to the US but in early 2007, the feds came up with a new law that classified these membranes as "textile pesticide" yeah, you are not reading it incorrectly, pesticide pathogen. The reason was that since it removes pathogens from water to it essentially eliminates pathogens and this it falls in the pesticide category. Also, since the membrane is coated on a braid, it is textile. Due to this, not only the two separate customs procedures applied on the membranes but also, it had to sit at customs for 14 days because all pesticides are required to. Now I fully understand the border security and stuff, but dont you think it is a bit much.
No worries guys, your stuff will get there eventually, how long will it take, heaven knows :).

M60s, QS8s, VP150 and paradigm Ultracube-12
Samsung BDP-3600, Nintendo Wii