I was already greatly looking forward to taking many pictures and plotting many graphs... the giraffes will be an added bonus. CV - thanks for not allowing me to overlook them.

In seriousness, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this speaker stacks up to the 600 and what I remember of the PB13 from SVS. There were several movie tracks I listened to back then where the deeper extension of the SVS was apparent.

The deep bass was definitely more palpable on select scenes (like the Pulse server room scene - which is a sub wrecker with repeating "pulses" at ~15 Hz). It was one of the few scenese that caused audible distortion of the PB13 as it bottomed out. The 600 would not do so because it was limited by the DSP, but the sacrifice was far less output. This is admittedly a very rare scene. The same behavior was far less apparent in most other scenes I listened to, but it does make for a great test. Now I too get to play the waiting game again. (though it's far easier this time with a full Axiom system to keep me company)

Jason

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry