Hi folks!
I am moving from an apartment to a condo and am just setting out to decide what my HT should be. Some choices I have already made:
1. Purchased Denon AVR-2309CI
2. Will buy Samsung LN52A850 or LN46A850 (still need to figure out if the 52 is too big for my place)

I am still looking into speakers, and came across Axiom. Have read many great reviews and just need to think what would be right for my location. I have attached a picture of my new condo with as much information as I could fit in. I haven't decided where I would put the tv yet, but am considering attaching it to the wall with next to the rectangular column (the square with the 'H' on it').

With that said, I was thinking of two different choices from what Axiom offers:
1. Axiom Epic Grand Master - 175
2. EP175 + VP100 + 2 x QS8 + 2 x M60

Both configs would be within my budget, but with option 2 I may think about purchasing some components up front and adding on afterwords.

From a current situation, I live in a small junior 1 bedroom apartment and use my computer (with 5.1 sound) for music and movies. This will be my first HT, and I want to make sure it is done right while obviously not overdoing it since it is just a condo. I will be getting a Blu-ray player shortly afterwords (looking at several models, but am still probably a month away from making a decision), but the system will be used for movies and music. From a music standpoint, I have a fair mix of tastes, but tend towards alt/hard rock and guitar oriented (acoustic and electric).

So what does anyone think/recommend?

Thanks in advance.

[img]http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=floorplangl2.jpg[/img]

Last edited by TooManyCables; 10/18/08 08:20 PM.