Toomanycables,

I'm a little late to the party and a lot of opinions have been expressed already, but I wanted to get my $.02 in. Agreed on the cables, I have almost all monoprice in my system and I wouldn't imagine paying more.

I also have almost the exact system you are considering:
M22
VP100
QS8
Outlaw LFM-1 EX (specwise pretty close to 350 and has been compared, but I haven't heard it myself)

In my approx 12x20x8' room that combo rocks my room. I haven't heard the Axiom tower speakers, but with a proper subwoofer the M22's precision is paired with great bass.

The QS8's are amazing. My Brother in law just got the QS4's and without extensive listening I found them to be quite nice as well. I don't think you'd go wrong, but for $100 you get a larger cabinet and two 5.25" woofers vs. two 4" woofers, which can make a difference. Either way though they envelope the listener in a way that I haven't ever heard any other surround speaker do.

You'll be amazed any way you go with the system, Axiom doesn't make a bad product.

p.s. could the master bedroom be a (jedi) master bedroom? that would explain the confusing entrance.

Steve