Well guys, I ran Audyssey again and I'm in desperate need of some help. I followed the article and set my subwoofer prior to running Audyssey as follows-

volume- 9 o'clock
phase- 0
crossover-bypass
trim -flat

After the first measurement I calculated and stored everything, and then went to "check parameters" and my subwoofer was set to -6, so I ran the setup again after adjusting my subwoofer to 7 o'clock (which is where I normally have it set) it set my subwoofer to -2. Two interesting things occurred. The first was while going through the test tones the subwoofer sounded extremely low and lifeless both times. This is totally different from the first time I ran Audyssey; the base was very evident, and I would get a "rumble effect" that you could feel. I do have a ground loop hum which I don't think I had when I ran Audyssey for the first time, could this mess up Audyssey and ultimately my subwoofer setting? The second thing was the way Audyssey calculated my speakers-

Front left/right- +4
Center channel- +2
Right side channel- +3
Left side channel- 0 (interestingly, because of the design of my room this speaker is actually 2 feet further away from the listening position than the right side channel)
Right rear/left rear channel-there was a difference (sorry can't remember exactly from memory) between the two also but they are spaced out identically.

I gave up from a mix of frustration and short on time. Can anyone help me out please, and sorry for the long post but I'm trying to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.