My room is similar to yours and I got the epic 80 350. Never looked back! Those M80 sound amazing. They could ALMOST make due without a sub (at least for music)... These speakers really do put out great range from lows to highs.

The 350 is way, way powerful enhough. I listen to not so high volumes (my wife doesn't like it too loud...) but its often enhough to shake the whole house.

As for the amp, I couldn't be happier with my Denon. I'm suhre the M60 would be powerful enough for your room, but the M80s are such great speakers and IMO your main fronts are the most important part of yout setup.

Ah yeah, I got the factory outlet and someone at Axiom told me that they have a rule: if the "imperfection" is visible from more than 5 ft away, they don't sell them. I have to say they stick to their words as the few ones where I did find the "imperfections", you really have to look close to see. So it's a great deal.

My new system: M80s, VP-150, EP-350 and QS8s, Denon AVR-889, Samsung BD-P1500 and XBox360