Jason - your advice was fantastic. I just told them I knew a guy who got one a year ago for $1250. They said it never could happen. Then they asked if I'd buy warranty and such, I said no. We talked to a manager and they offered their "Big 4" price (Big 4 is a massive sale they have every year). So that price was $1298. I agreed to also buy a power regulator (Pure AV) and an ipod dock. Those were both half price too. All in all I got the entire package, tax in, for less than the sticker of $1750.

They seem to have lots of the 3808's in stock. I think the key to bartering with them is to actually be prepared to buy if they give you the offer. If you are just kicking the tires, you're wasting their time and yours.

Just watched Dark Knight on BluRay. My god.... Sounds amazing!! I couldn't believe the frequency response of the EP500. From 12 feet away it was shaking the cushions on my couch at like 20Hz.

Does anyone know if the PS3 supports True HD sound? I'm not sure if it has to do anything other than pass the 1's and 0's to the Denon...