Here I am digging up one from the grave again...

We've had the system for about 9 months now, and I just cannot say enough great things about the speakers, and the company. As some of you know, I've been on the road the last couple of months for work, and I only get to go home to see my family every other weekend. When I do get to go home, one of the first things my oldest boy (Stevie, who's 4 1/2) asks is for all of us to go to the basement to listen to music. We spend hours playing music, dancing together, and rolling around on the floor. Needless to say, I think that the speakers we purchased have been one of the best purchases I've ever made. Our time together (although short now) is filled with great music, great times, and more and more memories as time goes on.

I had mentioned my interest in the new EP800s to my wife several months ago, sort of off the cuff, just to see what her reaction would be. I was kind of surprised when I found her reaction to be positive to the idea. Unfortunately, I did not have access to the owners club, so pre-purchase was not an option.

After several e-mail, phone calls, and months of waiting, I finally got my invite a couple of days ago. I immediately went to the EP800 screen to see if pre-purchase was still an option. Unfortunately, I was about a month too late... After a couple of e-mails to Axiom, including a response from the man himself, Axiom agreed to allow me to trade in my two EP500s as credit towards two new EP800s. After speaking with my wife (for final approval), we agreed to the deal! So now I'm chomping at the bit for their release too!

So, long story short, again I am very grateful to have such a wondeful wife, speakers from such a wonderful company, and a great group of online friends as well.

Steve

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7