Paul I believe Jr was way too 'Amped' up this entire week, blew a pit stop during the dual 150s and blew two of 'em during the 500? I couldn't believe his reply to Berggren's question regarding how he could have missed his pit stall during that early caution flag "I'm under a lot of pressure man!" ... yea, right. ;\) I believe NASCAR blew it whenever they assessed the 5 lap penalty to Jason Lefler during the Nationwide race but let Jr. slide with that retaliation move on Vickers taking out the front runners. Gotta feel for Kyle on that one.

Maybe Jr is on the same drugs the Gibbs were taking whenever they hired that 18 year old to jump into the 20 car, it's pretty bad whenever a team mate had to get in the car during practice because Logano didn't know what the car 'was supposed to feel like in the draft' ... my lord.

Overall I thought the race pretty much sucked and was one of the worse 500's I've seen in a very long time, glad to see Kenesth win but that race reinforces my reasons why I believe restrictor plate racing isn't good racing. Also NASCAR totally blew it by having the Daytona 500 start so late in the afternoon, the 'Great American Race' can't even finish due to rain and darkness? Wow.

Rick
Our Room

smile