Murph,

Thanks for the suggestions. I picked up Brothers In Arms remastered CD and a BD of Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds Live at RC. Watching/listening to D.M. now. Sounds nice. On the way home I was rocking to Mark Knopfler. I love that CD. The first two songs, So Far Away and Money for nothing will be great demo songs.

I got them at Best Buy, so poked my nose into their Magnolia listening room. They had Klipsch floor standing Icon WF-35's. They were somewhat similar set up as M60's except 3 5 1/4" drivers and only one crossover?? (per BB spec sheet at 2.5kHz).

It was not a very good room, but what I heard DM @ RC, sounded too pronounced on the highs. I now know how highs can be annoying as some have described. I understand Klipsch, due to hornss emphasize highs more than most speakers. It's been three weeks since I heard the Paradigm line up. I remember them being amazing (OK pleasing to my sound preference ;o). I guess the M60's just need to sound amazing to me without emphasizing highs more than my preference. It will be hard to remember where in the Paradigm line up, which increasing did an awesome job of filling the sound stage surprisingly mo' betta' with each jump up (Studio 20, 40, 60, 100).

I am looking forward to swinging by Adam's Thursday evening to hear his M60's. My color samples should arrive late this week from Axiom, so I should be able to make a speaker and color choice soon. Still would like to hear the M80's to see what all the "fan boys" are goin' on about too. As Foghorn Leghorn would say: "That's a joke... I say, that's a joke, son." <g>

Last edited by davekro; 02/24/09 03:11 AM. Reason: spellin'

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."