Originally Posted By: Argon

The Audition bit has not panned out either - contacting Axiom directly just resulted in them advising me to contact some of the Audition group that I have already PM'd in vain.

I had the same in vain luck with 'cold calls' to people listed on the audition page. Also when I asked Axiom to contact specific user names I gave them, still... crickets.

I found unless you run across some one active on the forums (or their brother, who's name happens to be Peter ;o), you are mostly out of luck. While it felt like I had several people to contact from looking at the auditions list, it was extremely frustration to attempt to contact several people over several weeks to still come up with no auditions in my area (initiating from that list).

I was very fortunate to have one guy, Ken something or other ;\) and Adam very generously have me over to here their speakers. It was fun to meet some guys from the boards and get more insight into the world of Axiom. But they both told me they are not allowed to show the secret hand shake until after 1,000 posts! \:D

GREAT bunch of guys here on the forums! I just wish someone would contact each person on the audition list to confirm they are still active and willing. As a potential Axiom owner (now a real owner), it was a time wasting, frustrating venture for me with the auditions list. YMMV

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."