Originally Posted By: PeterChenoweth
Order 'em already! \:\)

Yeah.....You are right. I am not usually such a waffler when it comes to decisions.

As for the Paradigms - the man I talked with told me I was seeing the latest version of the Studio Series. They were real wood (veneer, I assume) and he said that this is the first time Paradigm has had the real wood at the price point he quoted. Since I was not serious about buying, I did not haggle his original quote which was ~ $700 more than M60s if you choose the Vassallo option.

I have spent a considerable amount of time learning the ins and outs of my AVR over the past 3 weeks. For Home Theater, I determined that I had it connected completely backwards. I had gone from the DVD and Cable box to the TV first and then to the AVR. Dolby PLII decoding the 2 channel input that my TV had is ok but when I changed the hookups to go to the AVR first and experienced the 5.1 input - the difference is night and day. Now I just need to pony up and get the speakers....to your point.......Rob

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" Churchill