Thank you very much for the detailed description Chris, I was beginning to think it was a stupid question and something I should know, but I learn from you guys. Right now I've only watched a couple DVDs via HDMI at 1080I and I really can't imagine the picture getting any better, hopefully next week when I'm up again I'll be able to try it at the other resolutions.

I know I've mentioned in my last post about how impressed I was with the sound, but I had a chance to watch Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City and I was absolutely blown away; I heard things that I've never heard before, it's really that good. The surround sound is more enveloping, and I could make out what Dave and Tim are saying to their stage hand and each other, along with audience members hollering at them. For the price it's an amazing player, I just hope I can operate it fully with my Harmony 1000 because apparently isn't possible as per Logitech and their forum members.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.