Not septic MJ, his laterals are on the front portion of his property. This is just standing water.

Yeah Rick, this guy is a real peach:
1) He tried to sue our builder when we were hooking up our electrical to the main transformer on the lot line. He said it was "his" transformer. Whatever idiot.

2) He burns his garbage out behind his shed. Usually he waits until the wind is aiming at other peoples houses. One night he had a 15ft high blaze going, and we had pizza boxes that were glowing red flying in our yard and on our roof. When I confronted him, because my wife said if I didn't she would, he said "oh it takes more than that to burn a house down". I said put it out or the sherrif will be here in 10 min.

3) One day we had just got home and we noticed his dual axle car trailer loaded with green lumber was down our hill into the neighbors back yard below our lot, about 500 ft. We caught him pulling it back home. He said he was trying to move it around by hand and it got away from him. I ripped off our sump pump hose/line from the house, almost took out the kids play set. Karen was furious as our kids play in that back yard.

4) A few months after 3) above, we had just got home again, and his idiot kid came walking down the hill to tell us he was towing a car behind his truck with "noone" in the towed vehicle. the rope came off his hitch and the car barrelled down the hill, almost took out some trees and our 1,000 gallon propane tank, and ran into our house by the dining area. At the time Nathan was still eating in a high chair and sat by that wall. The little smart ass is just like his dad, he said "oh I can fix that damage to your house", we said don't touch it, we called the sherrif. Then when the sherrif said that tank could have blown up, he said "takes more than that to blow up a propane tank", what an idiot.

The car was pretty well totaled. The were putting in a new engine for some poor gal. I told Karen, whatch this, they will try to fix the damage and not tell the gal. This kids nickname is "bondo Bryan" if that tells you anything. \:\) We got a call from Allied, the insurance company, they fixed our house, and said Bondo Bryan had so much bondo in the hood, it was like 10time heavier than a normal hood. It took 2K to fix it right.

This is just a few things, I could go on and on, but I'd rather go get a beer and chill. \:\)

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85