Hello,

I am currently redoing my family room system and I am giving Axiom some serious consideration. I have heard nothing but great things about the products and the company for the last several years, so my interest has been piqued. I am looking for some honest feedback if possible. My family room is large...about 7000 cubic feet (22x18 and two stories tall, with the rear opening into the kitchen). I currently have NAD separates (T973 amp and T163 preamp...140X7 or 200x2 RMS) - I currently have them mated to Von Schweikert towers, center, and surrounds and a Servo 15 sub - quite simply, the system pounds hard, loud, clean, and is very, very good....HOWEVER, the wife has decided that she is over the large speakers in the family room, so I am selling them all and looking to get some in walls So...the only experience I have with in walls are some Paradigm Reverence series and they were very good....I noticed the reviews on the Axiom in walls (W22's) and I am intrigued. I know I have a large space, and I am certainly expecting a drop in audio quality, but that is alright....I just want good, clean, articulate sound, that can be cranked up when needed. If possible, I will be keeping my NAD electronics. My usage is about 70% tv/home theater and 30% music. Are these in walls going to suite me, or do you think I will be out to lunch so to speak? Thanks for your help!