I’ve started to put together the plan for the height speakers. I decided against using Accents. They sound OK, but the way the mount will make routing speaker cables a bit difficult. My next choice would be some of the in wall speakers, but I’m pretty limited with wall space above my screen. I only have 13” and the W-3’s are 13.5”. I can lower my screen an inch, but then the M80’s would really be in the way. Dangit……

Considering that I’m running M80’s for R/L and a pair of M22’s for the center, what do y’all think the best speakers to match with my front channels? Without any consideration to my limited wall space issue, what would be the preferable speakers, ranked in order??? Once I know that, I can start getting creative with placement / mounting ideas.

Also, what is the preferred placement of height speakers in relation to the mains? Directly above, in, out, how high above??

Seeing how I’m going to have to cut holes and pull more cable, I may just get a whole new set of speakers. I’ve been wanting to swap the vinyl speakers out for wood speakers and swap out the EP600 for two 500’s for a couple years anyway.