I received my M60's on Thursday morning. The boxes were 54 lbs each, so not something you really want to cart around. The FedEx guy didn't seem too thrilled about having to deliver them either.

When I initially hooked them up and started listening to music. I noticed what people mean when they talk about the "brightness". I heard highs that were at times piercing on some songs, but also heard sounds that I wasn't even aware were in the songs. It was such a HUGE improvement over the 3/4" silk tweeter of my old speakers. After playing them for several hours, they seem to sound better and better.
Tonight I sat down to see how they worked in the home theater department, and was VERY impressed. They work quite well with my 50W subwoofer. I have the M60's set to Large and sub set to Normal in my receiver's setup. Which works exactly how I wanted originally. In Music mode, nothing is sent to the sub, so the music sounds great. (In my opinion a subwoofer sucks for music) In Cinema mode, the LFE signals go to the sub, but the fronts handle the low frequencies that are meant for the fronts. There is no conflict between the two, as I would get if I set the speaker configuration to Large and sub to +Mains.

Next month I plan to add the VP150 and QS-4's to my system, so everything will sound seamless. For now I had to increase the center +2dB so I could hear it better, the M60's are definitely more efficient.

I am definitely very happy with my purchase. I definitely think the extra money spent over the cost of the M50's was a worthwhile investment for having a very clear midrange and defined bass without sacrificing either one.

-Brad