I'm sorry it took so long to get back but between the holidays, listening to music on my amazing Axioms and tweaking my SMS-1, I've been busy. Anywho, I hung my QS8s using some minimally intrusive anchors and while they do hang a little funny since the included brackets are a bit floppy they are secure.

Now I have a new problem. I have a 52" wide AV console that my TV and my M22s sit on. Ideally in my new place the M22s should be further apart but that would require stands. I'm seriously considering replacing my 37" LG panel with a lovely new LG 47LH90 (47") which will force me to locate stands of some sort to put the M22s on. I looked at the Axiom stands but they don't fit my decor and also I have my uATX media pc sitting on the floor next to my console. So, I'm looking for some smallish shelves to put my M22s on top of that I can put on either side of the AV console. They'll need to be quite narrow. Less than 16" wide I think. Also, I could use the extra storage for BDs and such that the shelves would afford.

Any suggestions?

M22 VP100 QS8 RX-V665 DMP-BD55 SMS-1 LFM-1+ LG47SL90

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.