Originally Posted By: korkster

I don't want to get too far off of topic, but I do have my screen up (temporarily) in the theater with my old speakers (NHT Superones) behind it, just to test things out. I'm really, really happy with the sound, and that's with my old equipment. I went with a Seymor A/V screen (highly recommend if anyone is interested, I think best bang for the buck). Of course, I also did acoustic treatments in the room, but as good as things sound with my old stuff, I can't wait to get my Axioms in there. And so far, all I've been using is two channel.

That sounds like good news. Having bookshelf speakers makes it a little easier since you can place the entire speaker behind the screen. I was thinking that the best way to to setup the speakers is to have the front three completely behind the screen so that they all acoustically match with the small coloration by the screen. But, then you have to make sure that the screen is wide enough that you can get your front left and right speakers separated enough. If you go with tower speakers, like the m80's or m60's then you would have the bottom's of the speakers hanging out, which visually wouldn't look that great.