Originally Posted By: Alber001

well...what i care about is not seeing blocks during the motion phase. I am hoping that plasmas will do decent job because i really do like the motion flow.

AFAIK screen type has no impact on pixilation or Macro blocking. The source material and video processor effect this. LCD motion blur is exactly that blurring not blocking. So if you’re having problems with blocking you need to look at upgrading the source material and or video processor (which changing HDTV might or might not do).

Also keep in mind that most if not all plasmas and some LDCs have very reflective screens. If you have lots of windows at the wrong angles they may reflect off the screen.

I’m not trying to talk you out of getting a plasma I prefer their PQ over LDC but just trying to point out some of the limitations you mighty be looking at.

Also, there shouldn’t be any need to angle the QS8s down. I do however find that having them angled on the horizontal plane so that neither of the tweeters is pointing directly at a listener helps diffuse the sound a little better especially if they are close to the seating, but it’s not a huge deal.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1