The Pixel response time blur of LCDs does not effect plasmas so in that respect all plasmas should be the same.

Another common type of blur you will encounter is when converting film to digital HDTV and projector displays which can also appear as motion judder or moving images seeming to jump rather than move smoothly. This is compensated for by “Motion or Frame Interpolation.” Various manufactures have different success at doing this w/o introducing artifacts like the “soap opera” effect where the picture looks hyper real like it’s shot with a video camera. Reducing this type of blur may actually change the intended appearance the director wanted so some people hate it. I find it’s useful in moderation in some movies so being able to set the level of frame interpolation is IMO important.

As far as positioning the QS8s. The angle I’m talking about is the side-to-side angle so that the tweeters aren‘t pointed directly at someone. I’ve found no benefit to angling my QS8s down. Also, the higher up the QS8s are placed the less advantage I’ve found to not having a tweeter pointed directly at a person.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1